AQUAYER test GН
AQUAYER test GН - test kit for accurate determination of general hardness (GH) of aquarium water.
Water general hardness (GH) – one of the most important paremeter for aquarium hobbyists. General hardness of water demonstrate the amount of soluble salts of calcium and magnesium. These salts influence on many live processes which are important for plants and fishes. AQUAYER test GН measure water hardness in °dH. Recomended GH is 4-20 °dH for freshwater fishes and 3-8 °dH for better growth of aquarium plants.
- Soft water – less ther 6°;
- Medium hardness – 6-12°;
- Hard water – more then 12°;
- Pour water from the aquarium into the measuring vial till label “5 мл”;
- Add the reagent dropwise till colour change from red to green. 1 drop of the reagent = 1 degree of general hardness;
- Shake the vial slowly after each drop.
(!) After addition of the last drop of the reagent the colour of the sample in the measuring vial changes slowly during 2-3 seconds.
2 years at temperature below 30 °С
TU U 20.5-3053410712-001-2012